Mobile: Corporate Services
For 10 years, Music Brokers has been developing and integrating solutions that allow mobile operators to improve their customer service offerings
The company’s digital area, with its Mobile content, began in 2012 in Argentina as a developer and integrator of mobile services. Since then, this business unit has expanded its activities to multiple countries: Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay, Brazil, Honduras, Mexico, United States and Spain.
In recent years, Music Brokers has also extended its range of operations to capture the corporate area by offering specific tools to companies and financial entities that need to extend their products and services to the digital universe, putting a special focus on mobile.
It should be noted that the company’s digital area has its own servers hosted in the Microsoft Azure cloud. This guarantees World Class infrastructure with architecture resistant to hurricanes and earthquakes, anti-fire system, permanent environmental control and double energy sources. Added to this is the N+1 Redundancy system, which guarantees logical, physical, operational and functional security.
On the other hand, it should be noted that changes to the access scheme can be implemented in a matter of minutes if any intrusion is detected. The only way to achieve this is to have permanent support and maintenance, 24 x 7 x 365. The automatic scanning of the system and applications is carried out through multiple and independent processes, guaranteeing early detection of any anomaly.
The services provided by Music Brokers through its digital arm are aimed at two specific customer segments:
- Corporate services for companies and financial institutions. Mainly focused on SMS services for sending massive campaigns and integrated services.
In this segment, the SMS sending Gateway is implemented through secure servers with load balancing and duplicate services to guarantee a high availability service.
- Entertainment services for private users. Made possible through Premium products with exclusive content such as Selecta TV (operas, concerts and ballets), Mis Libros (e-Books), PlayNow (pop music concerts) and Clan Macabro (horror films), among others.
It is important to highlight that these entertainment services currently reach more than three million end users throughout the region through the most important mobile operators.
Regarding the corporate segment, our experience shows us the imperative need that has arisen in recent years to facilitate communication with customers as much as possible. In fact, banks and fintech companies tend to migrate all their operations, improving each service thanks to the use of technology.
These are just some of the increasingly required digital contacts:
- Identity verification: for example, sending one time passwords (OTP)
- Promotional offers.
- Notifications: account statement, credit/debit card purchases, etc.
- Payment and expiration reminders.
- Satisfaction surveys.
- Card activations.
- Sending proposals for insurance and other services.
- Sending links to download applications for smartphones.
- Report theft or loss of cards.
- Customer service in general.
- Statistics confirm that courier services improve the user experience, increase the security of operations, reduce the risk of fraud and facilitate logistics in general.
MB Entertainment Group